Paypal is the best online e-currency which is used by many sites for online purchases and transactions. Also if you are selling your services online and earning online then most of the sites will pay you via Paypal, so it becomes very difficult for those people to use these services who’s countries are not supported by Payal. Unfortunately Paypal didn’t accept some countries and therefore it become difficult for the people of that countries to market online and build their online careers.So they try to create it via there friends and relatives abroad or they try other things.
There are many ways to get an verified Paypal account in unsupported countries but the way I am going to describe is the one most accurate and easy way to get Paypal in unsupported countries because I have tried it myself and I have also done many transactions with this account and I think this trick is more safe then other tricks plus with tricks you can also verify Paypal account.
Most people get stuck here finding it difficult to verify their Paypal accounts. Well, If you are in such shoes and you own a Payoneer MasterCard, stay cool because here is a little tip that would help you verify your Paypal account at ease with my step by step guide using the Payoneer MasterCard service.
Table of Contents
- 1 Why Use Payoneer
- 2 Why you should create a Paypal account
- 3 How to Create a Paypal Account in Unsupported Countries
- 4 How to Verify A Paypal Account Using Payoneer
- 5 How to remain safe
Why Use Payoneer
You might wonder why I’m emphasizing on using a Payoneer MasterCard to verify a Paypal account. The answer is quite simple. Remember, Paypal asks for two methods of account verification which are;
- Verifying Your Paypal Using Your US Bank Details
- Verifying Your Paypal Account Linking Your Card
Back to answering the above question, Payoneer creates a US Bank Account for you when they issue you their MasterCard, and the US Bank account makes it easier to verify your Paypal account even if you are out of the US.
Why you should create a Paypal account
- If you want to build your online career and earn from internet then without paypal account it is difficult to achieve your goals because many sites that pay users for doing work online supports only paypal like fiverr.
- If your are web developer,web designer, blogger or you want to buy and sell domains (domain business),then without Paypal it would be a very difficult task.
- If you want to purchase something else then also you can use Paypal because almost all sites supports Paypal.
How to Create a Paypal Account in Unsupported Countries
Here is a step by step guide on how to create Paypal account through Payoneer.
Step 1. Sign up for a Payoneer account
Sign up for a Payoneer account here and provide all correct details.
Step 2. Provide your identity
You will receive an email to verify your identity.So send them a scanned copy of your id card or driving license etc in mail.
Step 3. Apply for U.S payment service
When your identity is approved you will receive and they will ask you that you want to use US payment service or not apply for it and answer a few easy question.You will receive details of your US payment service which you will use to verify Payal.
Step 4. Receive your Payoneer master card
After 20 to 40 days you will receive your card in home which you will use to withdraw your money from Paypal via ATM.
Step 5. Create an account in Paypal
Create a Paypal account and select your country as US.Use all the details fake.You can get the details from fake name generator.
Now you can easily verify with your account with the details from payoneer US service. Use bank in Paypal verification and add all the information from Payoneer US payment service.you will receive two small transaction in your Payoneer account put that amount in Paypal and your account will become verified.
Now you can also add your Payoneer master card to it because some sites accept Paypal that is connected with credit card.
How to Verify A Paypal Account Using Payoneer
As earlier said, once your Payoneer MasterCard is sent to you, you receive a mail from payoneer concerning your US Money service. To check your US Bank Account Details, Login to your Payoneer dashboard and click on Receive Money Us Payment Service. My US Bank account was created with Century Bank.
You can then copy out your Account Number, Bank Routing Number and Name of Bank as we would need these details to verify the Paypal account. Now follow the steps below to verify your Paypal account using the Payoneer new US Bank details.
- Login to your Unverified Paypal account, find the link to verify using Bank Account Details.
- Fill in the details of your US Bank Account which you had collected earlier from the Payoneer website and submit the form.
- You would receive a message saying that your Payoneer account would be credited with two deposits from Paypal (usually less than a dollar) which you would use in confirming your account. The payment comes in within 48-72 hours. Below is a screenshot of the Payments made.
- Once you receive the payment, Paypal would send you a mail to confirm the payment amount. Login to your Payoneer account and write out the two deposit amounts, mine was $0.16 and $0.06.
- Follow the verification link sent by Paypal and then fill in the two deposit amounts in the boxes provided, then submit the form.
- A new page would load with a congratulatory message confirming that your Paypal Account has successfully been verified and all limits lifted.
This are the exact processes I had to follow when I verified my US Paypal account. It’s quite easier verifying a paypal account using a US Bank account created by Payoneer than any other method.
How to remain safe
As you know that it is a fake account and Paypal can limit it if they find it fake. So dont’t keep large amount in it.Whenever you receive money from some one transfer it to Payoneer and collect it from ATM using your card.
- Things to care about: Never receive money from unsafe person (Unverifeid).
- Don’t make any refund: Always clear history,cache,cookies before and after logging in.
I hope you did enjoyed this tutorial session. Feel free to send in your questions in the comment form below related to this article, I’ll be glad to answer them.