Freelancing is a very good and beneficial way to earn money by working from home. In this, you take different assignment from many different companies, organizations or individuals at the same time and deliver them by completing fixed time. In return, the relevant company, Organization or Person provides you payment of work done by you. There are many features of Freelancing such as working from a place of your choice, setting the time of the job yourself, setting the price of your work yourself. Today, in the era of Internet, you have many opportunities for freelancing. If you want to earn money by making Freelancing your own career then learn FreeLancing course and all things can be done easily.
Table of Contents
What is FreeLancing?
A freelancer is a person who is self-employed, works from the comfort of a couch at home and who is only answerable to the employers he/she works with, in the freelance market.
Types of Freelance marketplaces
Here, overview of freelance marketplaces will be provided. The marketplaces are divided into two types
- Traditional freelance marketplace
- Non-traditional freelance marketplace.
Major Freelance Marketplaces
Here, all the major freelance marketplaces will be covered so that freelancers can sign up, avail the opportunity and get started. Be smart about hiring people to work at your company, and remember that every single outsourcing site on this list is equipped with thorough verification and validation methods that ensure the people you are working with will not get away with cheap attitude or bad influence.
- Creative Market
- Demand Media
- No job comes with a 100% guarantee
- You are boss of your own as a freelancer
- You can build up your agency-desirable portfolio that could lead to more jobs in the future
- Freelancing lets you unleash your creativity and get paid good money for it
- You are able to set your own hours and work in your own time zone
- You can empower more people to work with you as your work grows.
Advantages of Freelancing
- Freedom with a flexible schedule, hours and work location
- Ownership: you are the boss
- Selectivity with clients: You can choose who you want to work with
- Unlimited earning potential
- No commute/no commuting costs (work from home)
- Getting to pursue projects of your passion
- No office politics, annual performance reviews, etc.
- Casual work dressing
- Tackling a variety of projects and diversified clients
Disadvantages of Freelancing
- Feeling isolated (if you do not connect with people around you)
- Hustling 24/7 for new gigs (if you do not organize your work hours)
- Inconsistent work and cash flow (due to lack of work management)
- Juggling multiple clients Instead of having one boss, you have several clients to get in touch with
- No paid time off, no maternity/paternity leave
- No company-sponsored health benefits etc.
- Running every business aspect (sales and marketing, invoicing, signing contracts etc.) by yourself