Master PDF Editor is an easy to use application that will allow you to preview, edit, create, sign, encrypt and print XPS and interactive PDF files with only a few mouse clicks. The program also lets you add various controls, such as text fields, check-boxes, buttons, and many more. In addition you can integrate event handlers for user actions, like hovering, clicking, pressing, and scrolling.
Master PDF Editor also provides enhanced editing functions (Underline, StrikeOut, and Highlight), as well as powerful commenting tools like Stamp and Sticky Notes.
Master PDF Editor lets you create and edit PDF files and protect the using 128 bit encryption. You can also add or edit bookmarks into PDF documents and add controls to your files. The application is capable of converting XPS files to PDF documents.
Master PDF Editor is able to import and export PDF pages to various graphical formats, including PNG, JPG, BMP, and TIFF. You can also split and merge PDF documents.
Master PDF Editor Features:
- Edit PDF text, images and pages with full editing features.
- Create new PDF or edit existing ones.
- Add and/or edit bookmarks in PDF files.
- Encrypt and/or protect PDF files using 128 bit encryption.
- Convert XPS files into PDF.
- Add PDF controls (like buttons, check boxes, lists, etc.) into your PDFs.
- Import/export PDF pages into common graphical formats including BMP, JPG, PNG, and TIFF.
- Split and merge PDF files.
- Dynamic XFA form support.
- Validation Forms and Calculate Values.
- Fast and simple PDF forms fill out.
- Signing PDF documents with digital signature, signatures creation and validation.
- Changing font attributes (size, family, color etc).