About Saad Al Ghamidi
Saad Al Ghamidi is a Quran reciter, a scholar and an imam. He memorized the entire Quranic texts in 1990 when he was 22 years old. He is often noted for his acclaimed Tajweed.
Sheikh Saad learned the Islamic law in Dammam, particularly in the school of Sharia, the source of Muslim religious commandments. It is in 2012 when he was appointed as the Imam of Kanoo Mosque in Dammam before having the same profession in several Masjid around the world like in the United States, the United Kingdom as well as Austria.
During Ramadan 2009, Sheikh Saad Al Ghamidi was an Imam during the Taraweeh prayer in the Al-Masjid an-Nabawi of Madinah.
Sheikh Saad is married and has 3 children. He is considered one of the best reciters of the Quran in the modern age.
Sheikh Saad has performed many recordings of Quran verses  which are known throughout the world and are broadcast by several TV channels like Iqraa TV and also by radio stations and many websites. He also made a career with Muslim religious reciters (Al-Qurraa’).
- Al Ghamidi worked as a teacher from 1411 to 1415.
- He worked as a guide to Islamic education from 1416 to 1423.
- He is currently working as a director in Mohamed Al Fateh’s private schools in Dammam.
The major responsible for teaching Koran in the Imam Chatibi center in Dammam.
- The major responsible for theological and educational studies in Manar Al Houda center.
- Imam and priest of Yousuf Ibn Ahmed Mosque in Dammam.
- Member of social “lajna” of Dammam which is concerned with “Chouôun Ijtimaîya”.
- The recited Holy book in 1417.
- Nouddoum hdayat Al Mourtab Al fi Moutachabih al kittab by the beloved Imam Sakhami.
- Nouddoum All-yat Irraqui by Hafidh Iraqui.
- Arts (Illa all al Quran).
- Rouqiya chariya.