The Yahoo! Bing Network Contextual Ads program combines the expertise of the Yahoo! Bing Network and Media.net to enable web publishers to easily and effectively earn advertising revenue. Publishers can now use the Media.net self-serve platform to create and customize ad units that display relevant text ads from across the Yahoo! Bing Network. Are you tired of Adsense because of their savage with its Publishers…?
Are you searching for a perfect Google AdSense Alternative that renders maximum earning chances to Publishers? If yes, then Yahoo and Bing Contextual Ads Network have signed a legal agreement with Media.net to render a pure and user-friendly Contextual Ads experience to those webmasters who are willing to sign up their program.
According to yahoo every web publisher can enjoy this service easily if there blog is having good content and traffic, they don’t review site very deeply like Google Adsense. The Yahoo and Bing Network Contextual Ads program enables web publishers to easily and effectively earn advertising revenue. Publishers can now use the Media.net self-serve platform to create and customize ad units that display relevant text ads consisting of sponsored links and ad topics from the Yahoo and Bing Network.
Features of Media.Net
- Generate incremental revenue with minimal effort
- Focused only on publishers with premium content
- Top brand advertisers and 100% fill rate
- Highly relevant ads that enhance user experience and reduce ad clutter
- Real support, personalized attention and service
Yahoo is giving chance to average blog also.It does not look soo deep upon your blog like google adsense. But, You should have a average pageviews about 300 to 500 per day. As they are receiving more invitation. They process the invitations slowly. So, You should wait for two weeks after sending invitation to them for full activation of your account. Sometimes you may receive a confirmation mail within a week Also!. So,Check your email daily.
Account Approval Tips
Now after seeing some awesome features you may be interested in using Yahoo Bing Contextual Ads Network. So, here I am going to give you some tips to get your site or blog approved.
- Contain significant amount of original content that is updated regularly and does not infringe any third party intellectual property rights
- Receive majority of their traffic from US / UK / Canada
- Contain content that is primarily in the English language
- Have a reasonable volume of visitors already using the website
- Do not contain excessive advertising
- TLD (Top Level Domain Name ) .Com .Net .Org etc.
- Unique, Quality and Acceptable By The Network Content
- Domain Age = 3/4 Months
- 40% Organic Search Traffic
- 1000 Daily Page Views
- Easy To Navigate
What should I do?
- Place their ads in your blog or website.
- Increase your revenue by monetizing the content of your web site.
- Satisfy your users by offering them ad content related to their interests.
- Leverage our knowledge of how best to optimize your contextual advertising.
Yahoo allows the users to customize their own ads according to their taste.You can customize ads skin ,color, template and much more.Yahoo ads come with many sizes that fits to your blog perfectly.
You can change heading color, Link color and pattern that perfectly suits to your blog.
How much I get payed?
At starting,Yahoo ads pay $0.002 for per click. That is $1 dollar for 500 impression and increases according to your pageviews and impression.This is not very bad than infolinks and other intext ad networks.
When will I get paid?
You will get paid when your ad revenue reaches the threshold amount that is 50$. There are four ways to collect your revenue, including a PayPal option that lets you get paid more quickly.
What your waiting for? Turn your traffic into money with yahoo and bing ads. Click below to Apply for Yahoo and Bing Ads Network.