If you are a blogger, then you must read this article, here I will tell you some precise ways to make the blog a success. I am writing this article for new bloggers, who just have a lot to know about blogging. If you have been blogging for a long time and still have failed then need, now to change the way you work, let’s change today, in ourselves, and in your blog. To begin with:
1. Change blog’s theme
If you want to make your blog successful by putting useless and colorless themes in appearance, then stop here, you need a change, if your budget is good, then buy a good premium theme. Friends, I believe, most people pay attention to the design of the blog, besides reading the article, the better your blog’s design, the more people you will be able to attract, I have seen many bloggers that they have Nulled Use the theme, if you are thinking of doing this, then you are making a big mistake, free also has good themes, so you can improve the design of your blog. If you are a WordPress user, you will find great themes on thousands of sites. So are you changing the design of your blog, if not, then read the Points below.
Benefits of having a nice blog design
- Your blog becomes effective.
- Your blog begins to be branded.
- Creates Regular Readers to New Readers
- Good for SEO too.
2. Make changes in your handwriting
So if you are a Boring Writer, then if you are, then take a change of heart, because here no one is interested in your speech, people have the meaning by themselves, if your articles are beneficial for visitors, then they are daily on your blog. Visit. When you write, note that there is no Grammatically mistake. Read books and newspapers, this will improve your writing. I agree that due to being a blogger your language should be simple and effective.
- Newspaper, read books.
- Read some popular Blogs.
- Do not make grammatical mistake.
- Do not give half the information, use the
- Images and Videos as a whole to explain the information .
- Keep the language normal.
3. Learn Search Engine Optimization (SEO)
A blogger can succeed only when he writes articles by keeping SEO in mind. If you do not know about SEO, then you need to learn it, soon you will be able to read all the SEO tips, so stay tuned for more information with us.
What is SEO
SEO is the technique where you try to bring your blog’s links to good rankings in search, making SEO according to your search engine.
If you want to succeed in blogging, then know all aspects of SEO. Make High Quality Backlinks, add your blog to all major social sites. SEO Friendly Theme Use, SEO Friendly Write Articles.
How to write SEO Friendly Articles
- Before writing, make article formatting.
- Keyword Research
- Use Meta tags
- Heading – Use Subheading
- Use Alt Tags in Images.
- Add a link to the old post in the new post.
- Use simple language
- Use Focus Keyword
- Permalink Short & Simple
- Publicize the article.
- If you use WordPress, use SEO Plugins.
4. Learn to promote a blog
If you do not promote it after writing the article, then you are making a big mistake, you can use social media for blog promotion. Promoting the blog can earn a lot of traffic. Most bloggers bring much of their traffic from social media, this is an effective and popular method, which you must use.
How to promote your blog
- Submit Blog to Web Directory
- Submit a blog to all major social networking sites, or create an account.
- Share the new post.
- Share the option of sharing in the blog.
- Use Marketing Tools
5. Know about various blogging and SEO tools
There are many bloggers who have not yet come to know about many tools useful in blogging, there are many Free & Paid Tools, which will help you succeed in blogging, if you are a budget blogger, you have a great money Should invest in hosting, and in some useful tools.
Some useful tools you should know
- Google Trends – Google Trends tells about Popular Topics. You can also use it for new articles.
- Google Webmaster Tools – Most of the traffic of a blog comes from Google, you can know the ranking of your website with the help of this webmaster tool, it also tells the position of your website, this is a Must Have Tool. , Which you should use to determine.
- Keyword Planner – This is Google’s free tool, which is helpful in keyword research. Let’s also know the keyword’s CPC with its help.
- Grammarly – Grammarly is an important tool, which tells grammar mistakes from your articles, its full version is Paid.
- Canva – This is the BEST tool to create a photo for Blog.
- Mailchimp – This is a tool used in email marketing.
- SEMRUSH – With this help you can learn about Keyword, CPC, Backlink etc. of your competitive sites. You can also research Keyword from it. This is a Paid Tool.
6. Guest Post
If you do not know about Guest Post, I can tell you. Friends, Guest Post means posting on another blog (website), nowadays this is the most famous way of getting backlink. You can introduce new blogs by visiting Guest on your Niche Related Blog, but most blogs give you only 1 to 2 lines for this, after that you have to write an article.
Thinks to keep in mind while making a guest post
- Post guest at the upcoming Niche Related Blog.
- The post is very well written
- Do not make any grammatical mistake.
- Select a popular blog.
- To get a backlink from the blog, you must link your blog initially or at the end.
- Written on a Viral Topic.
So friends, these are some useful Blogging Tips Tricks, which will be helpful for you, if this post is helpful to you, then share it with your friends.