© Copyright ZulWeb 2020 - All Rights Reserved.
Halo Combat Evolved PC Game is the sequel of the famous first person shooting game named as Halo Combat Evolved. It was developed in Halo universe. At the electronic entertainment expo back in 2011, Microsoft declared a diversion by Halo 4. However, this diversion was later discharged in November 2011, the same year it got diversion. It was then released as a vital aspect of Halo in late 2011 for the Xbox 360 gaming console. It proved to be the chief collector for Xbox.
Halo Combat Evolved as a whole is wonderful title, but there are some obvious problems, particularly with level design. You’ll think it’s either genius or just very rehashed. The outdoor levels are fantastic, but the indoor levels are forgettable at best. Granted, it’s not confusing and doesn’t take away from the action, but it doesn’t match the other ingenious aspects of the game. Halo also moves a bit slower than what’s ideal for a PC FPS. Sure, the speed is ideal for consoles, but Master Chief could afford to quicken the pace a little, especially with the precise mouse and keyboard setup of the PC.
Aside from the mouse and keyboard controls, the single player game in Halo is essentially unchanged. Cooperative play has been removed, but in its place is the online multiplayer mode, which is just as fun as it ever was on the Xbox.
Halo Combat Evolved has the potential to look beautiful, but you’ll need a stacked rig to see it’s complete graphical prowess. If you’re running on a mid-end machine, the Xbox version will look noticeably better since the textures aren’t as sharp and the effects are really dumbed down. On a powerful rig, however, the PC version of Halo outdoes the Xbox’s visuals, though the differences are subtle. Simply put, it looks stunning at 1600×1200 with full effects on.
Immersive is the one word that sums up Halo’s audio. From the ambient music to the great voice acting and sound effects, you’ll feel like you’re the Master Chief from beginning to end. Really, there’s not much to complain about here.
Minimum requirements for Halo Combat Evolved:
- Operating System: Microsoft Windows 98, Microsoft Windows Second Edition, Microsoft
- Windows Millennium Edition (Me), Microsoft Windows 2000, or Microsoft Windows XP.
- Computer/Processor: 733 megahertz (MHz) processor.
- DirectX: DirectX® 9.0 or later. (DirectX 9.0b is installed by Halo.)
- Memory: 128 megabytes (MB) of RAM.
- Hard Disk: 1.2 gigabytes (GB) of free hard disk space.
- Video card: 32 MB or 3D Transform and Lighting capable.
- CD: 8X.
- Headphones, sound card or speakers must be there with multiplayer play.
- If you want to enjoy the multiplayer experience, then you must have an ISP (Internet service provider) or simply a local area network.