© Copyright ZulWeb 2020 - All Rights Reserved.
There is no doubt that YouTube is one of the most popular site, we visit daily as the world’s first platform for publishing and sharing videos. This site attracts thousands and perhaps millions of young people who want to share their talents or ideas with the world in search of fame, Sharing experiences with relatives and friends.
There may be a lot of goals, but the beginning is one for all. It’s about creating a channel on YouTube. Thanks to Google, it’s easy to do this.
How to create a YouTube channel
We will start with who does not have an account on YouTube, of course you will need to account for YouTube to create a Youtube Channel, just follow these steps:
1. Go to the main YouTube interface and click on the login button if your website interface is in Arabic, or Sign in if it is in English. If you have an account on Google, you have a YouTube account automatically, log in with your Google account and skip the following steps.
2. If you do not have an account on Google, Create an account and fill out the required information.
3. Google may ask you to confirm your account using your mobile phone, confirm it with the message you receive, and then you will be taken to the Welcome interface.
4. Then return to the main YouTube interface and you will find that it has been logged in automatically, if not, for a problem, do so manually.
5. Press the Raise video button at the top of the screen (takes the shape of an arrow pointing up)
6. A window will appear asking you to choose a name and picture, which you can freely choose, which can keep your identity confidential.
7. You may want to read the YouTube Terms of Service and then click Create Account.
Now you have a channel on YouTube and you can publish, comment and search for fame and anything you want.