How to Make Money from Facebook Instant Articles
Facebook Instant Articles is a new way for publishers to create fast, interactive stories on Facebook. Facebook Instant Articles is a tool for news publishers that own website/blog to distribute fast, interactive articles to their readers in the Facebook app. Facebook Users and Website/Blog owners can make money from Facebook Instant Articles and They can Get 100% of the Revenue.
Any publisher of any size, anywhere in the world is able to easily create fast, interactive articles and deliver a better mobile reading experience to people worldwide on Facebook. Facebook Instant Articles are for All Publishers of any type, anywhere in the world can deliver an incredibly fast and immersive reading experience for people on Facebook.
Facebook Instant Articles are available to people who use Facebook iPhone and Android apps. Instant Articles works for any type of article, from daily spot-news coverage to in-depth, long form features.
How does Audience Network work?
Facebook’s Audience Network improves the relevance of ads inside mobile apps by extending the reach of existing Facebook campaigns beyond Facebook. It also helps developers and publishers monetize their apps so they can continue building experiences people love.
How do Instant Articles work?
Rather than loading an article using a web browser, which takes over 8 seconds on average, Instant Articles load using the same fast tools we use to load photos and videos in the Facebook app allowing articles to load as much as 10 times faster than standard mobile web articles. Beyond just speed, Instant Articles allow publishers to provide the same high quality, fluid experience and interactivity that people expect from a mobile app. Instant Articles has been designed with extensive feedback from news publishers.
Publishers can serve their own ads and keep that revenue, track readership in real-time and with traffic attribution platforms like comScore, and customize the presentation of articles to match their brand.
Requirements for Facebook Instant Articles
- You need to have a Facebook Page.
- The Facebook Pages app. It allows previewing the Instant Articles on your mobile device.
- An RSS feed for displaying the full content of your articles. It will enable you to automate the publishing of your content to Facebook Instant Articles.
- Facebook Instant Articles markup on your blog or website.
- A minimum of 10 articles to submit to Facebook for approval into the Facebook Instant Articles Program.
- Facebook Business Manager for support to FB Instant Articles.
Sign Up for Instant Articles
Set up your account and get access to publishing tools:
- Log in to your Facebook account and go to Facebook Instant Articles.
- Select the Facebook Page that you’d like to use to manage your Instant Articles.
- Agree to the Instant Articles Terms, which contain our content and advertising policies.
- To access the tools, click on Publishing Tools on your Facebook Page, and go to Instant Articles in the left navigation bar.
Develop and Submit Your Sample Articles
Import articles from your content management system and render them as Instant Articles:
- Upload your logo and create customized styles to reflect your publication’s look and feel.
- Import your articles with the Instant Articles API or an RSS feed and create templates for your article markup. Or, if you use a third-party publishing platform like WordPress, check for one of the easy-to-use plugins maintained by FB partners.
- See how your articles render by using Facebook’s Pages Manager app for iPhones or Android devices.
- Submit a batch of articles for review the Instant Articles team will approve it or ask you to make updates so your articles follow content and advertising policies.
Give your mobile readers an experience that is beautiful, fast and immersive:
- Use the auto-publish setting for RSS feeds so that all your articles load as Instant Articles in Facebook.
- Rely on the Instant Articles Developer blog for new features and updates: developers.facebook.com/ia/blog.
- Continue to analyze your traffic and engagement and publish Instant Articles to see how the experience grows your readership on Facebook. To see the maximum benefits of the program, we recommend publishing 100% of your content as Instant Articles.
How to Setup Ads on Instant Articles?
- Log in your Facebook blog page.
- Click on Publish tool that appears at the right side of top menu
- Click on configuration under instant articles
- Here you will see “Audience Network” option
- Click on Create Ad Placement and Get Code link under implementation steps heading.
- It will take you to the newly created app dashboard where you’ll see Audience network item at the left side in the menu bar.
- Click on Placement link and provide your URL
- Scroll down and click on Create AD placement button.
- A Pop box will Appear and enter detail for ads placement. In below option, there will be showing display format of ads that means you’ve to choose option what types of ads you want to show in instant articles.
- Click on Save.
- We have already installed Facebook instant article plugin for WordPress So Login your WordPress Dashboard
- Click on instant articles settings link.
- Look for the ads section
- Here select the ads type in scrolling menu where you’ve to choose Facebook Audience Network
- In next option, you need to provide audience network placement ID that you Copied from your Facebook app Dashboard.
- Click on save.
How to Get Paid from Facebook Instant Articles
- Return to your Dashboard and go to the Payout Section Under audience network section to fill out payment information.
- Click on Register new company under Account information section
- Now a pop up screen will appear that contains a form where you will need to fill complete information about your company.
- In the first section fill out personal information that required to enter in next section.
- Click on Continue.
- Complete business owner information form and click on continue .It will take you to the Payment information section.
- In payment information section choose method through which you want to receive payment. Currently, there are available two ways to receiving payment.
- Direct deposit
Choose any one of them that suited to you but with PayPal, you’ll lose money due to currency conversion. When you choose Paypal option there will show a warning:
Please note you’ll need to complete additional verification for your bank account so you can start receiving payouts.
Download Complete Guide to Know about Audience Network.
We hope you enjoyed this article, please do share around your social networks. You are free to ask your queries and drop a suggestion in the comment box below. If you faced any difficulties during instant articles ads set up please do share. I would love to hear you more and more.