This Tutorial have explained how to upload a blogger template/theme into your blog. If you faced to an unexpected error when trying to install a template contact me, I will upload that template into your blog. Also if you have problems like undeletable widgets, layout not displaying correctly, contact me for fast support.
Install Blogger Template
First download your new blogger template to your computer. If the template is contained in a zip file, ensure you have extracted the XML template.
There are many websites on the internet who offered free blogger templates. Select the best blogger template for your blog from the Best Blogger Templates or any other free template provided website. You can also find templates from Google. Pick the appropriate template which fulfil your requirements and click on PREVIEW tab if everything is alright, and then click on DOWNLOAD button.
Now you see a new window which provides you template.
Download and install free blogger template from these sites on your PC. If the template is delimited in zip folder you can have extorted the XML template from zip folder. Just follow the step by step instructions below to download and install new blogger template to your
Download the template to your system and unzip the file (You can effortlessly unzip the file with the use of Win-Rar or free Un-zipper software).
Then, create a XML file ready to install.
1. Login to your Blogger Account.
2. Click on your blog name.
3. Click on “Template“.
4. Click on “Backup / Restore” button.
Click on Backup Restore button “Backup / Restore” window will appear.
5. Browse your template file (XML file) and click open.
6. Finally click on “Upload” button.
You are done!
Uploaded Successfully Message
Go to “Layout” to rearrange your widgets positions correctly.
If you want to install latest blogger template and eliminate older template on your blog then use this procedure. It’s very safe and beneficial mode for blogger holder.
- First, step is to go to your blog Admin Panel.
- Then, Click on Template tab then, Customize and Edit HTML button shows.
- Click on Edit HTML button and select Expand Widget Templates
- Then, download template file on your computer and the trial thriller template .xml file.
- Then, open .xml file with Notepad or Notepad++ then you will see a template code.
- Copy this code through (CTRL+A) shortcut key.
- Paste this copy code on Template → Edit HTML option older code location.
- Then, click on save button.
Now you will see a warning message you want to save older template or not. If you want to save older template then, select Keep option and else select Delete template.
Note: If you select delete template choice then, you never undo older template so remember this thing.