© Copyright ZulWeb 2020 - All Rights Reserved.
How to Use Do Not Disturb Mode on iOS 12
Smartphone operating systems support non disruptive mode a few years ago, which allows users to get rid of calls, alerts, and notifications that bother them while locking their devices. If the many incoming notifications bother you, you need to control Do Not Disturb mode on your iPhone or iPad, It provides the operating system iPhone OS your iOS 12 , many new features, some of them for notices without cancellation of any of the old features.
Before the release of iOS 12, the practical benefit of this situation was limited because its options were limited, but recently Apple added some great options that gave nuisance more importance.
The no disturb mode on iPhone 12 is no longer secondary, but you can now use it to do more functions than ever before. For example, you can enable no-disturb mode at certain times with options for each time.
- The Geo-Fenced option lets you enable no-disturb mode when you’re in a place
Timed Time Limits: Allows you to enable no-disturb mode over a specific time or during a specific meeting or even this evening
- Bedtime: This option – included in iOS 12 – allows you to automatically turn off all notifications at night and not display anything on the iPhone or iPad phone lock screen until the next morning
- Calendar Integration: Allows you to enable non-disturbance automatically during meetings
- Some of these options can be activated through the control center, while others are automatically activated. The control center is a quick access to your options, allowing you to quickly access certain applications and options. You can also take a picture and turn on the lighting. Control your Apple TV device and much more.
Here’s how to enable the new nouveau novo options from your dashboard:
- Swipe down (down to the top-right corner of the screen if you’re using iPhone X / Xs / Xr or iOS 12) to open the Control Center
- Select the non-disturbance mode that appears as a moon in the shape of a crescent moon
- Clicking quickly will enable no-disturb mode using predefined settings
If you’d like to turn on snooze mode for only a few hours or for a specific location, follow these steps:
- Long press the Do Not Disturb button
- Use the 3D touch feature – just press and hold the NOD icon – to discover the new options available in iOS 12
- Select the desired option, then press it to activate it
How to automatically activate the No-disturb mode during sleep time:
Apple has added a new snooze option in iOS 12 called Do Not Disturb at Bedtime, allowing users to display a dimmed screen and automatically turn off all notifications at night and not display anything on the iPhone or iPad phone lock screen until the next morning. Activate it by following the following:
- Navigate to Settings Settings
- Select mode Do not disturb Do Not Disturb
- Set a first schedule for your sleep schedule, this schedule should be almost the time you go to sleep and up to the time of waking up
- After setting up the schedule, a new setting will appear, Bedtime Mode. Once this option is enabled, the screen will turn black. The time, date and status bar will be the things that appear on the screen only, and you will see a dark signal that the “Do Not Disturb” mode is active now Notifications will be silenced and will go directly to the notification center, so you will not hear any sounds and the screen will not turn on every time you receive a notification
Here’s an additional tip: You can enable location access for the weather app and when you wake up you’ll get a completely new gadget that tells you about the weather of the day and only shows up if you’re using sleep disturbance, as shown in the following figure: