© Copyright ZulWeb 2020 - All Rights Reserved.
Capturing video from your computer screen doesn’t need extra hardware or complex software. With Movavi Screen Recorder, you can capture any type of screen activity and save the results any popular format: MOV, AVI, MP4, MP3, and GIF. Online video and audio, Skype chats with friends, program tutorials – anything can be recorded in high-quality at 60fps. You can record any online video regardless when it’s playing – just set the timer and schedule the computer to shut down after it finishes recording.
Want to make a program tutorial? Include cursor movements and keyboard actions in your screencast for a more effective result! Record your own voice, system sounds, or everything at once. Save the recording in any format, or upload it directly to your YouTube channel – just sign into your account from within the program.
Download and Install Movavi Screen Recorder and create video how-tos, save video from your webcam, grab online streaming video, capture Skype calls and applications, take desktop snapshots and much more! Use the built-in video editor to polish your video with stylish filters, special effects and other useful video editing tools.
As always, our screen capture software is very simple to use. Making a professional-looking screencast with Movavi Screen Recorder takes four easy steps: set the capturing parameters, grab the screen video, edit it if necessary, and save the results in the appropriate format.
Movavi Screen Recorder Features:
- Save webinar recordings for trouble-free learning
- Record live streams and music to enjoy later
- Share your knowledge in tutorials with audio commentary
- Create engaging video blog posts and become a YouTube star
- Want to make screen videos from iOS devices that don’t support iOS 11, like iPhone 5 or iPad Mini? Try the Mac version of the Studio.
- Create YouTube-ready walkthroughs, reviews, and let’s plays
- Entertain audiences with comic in-game glitches
- Save cutscenes from your favorite games in MP4 for music videos
- Record and analyze gameplay to hone your skills
- Brag about high scores and achievements – with proof
- Record complete Skype interviews and conference calls for future reference
- Save time coaching new team members – create training videos
- Effectively analyze usability tests: document everything that happens on the screen
- Communicate with screenshots instead of wordy explanations
- Create convincing business proposals for your customers, including demos and tutorials