© Copyright ZulWeb 2020 - All Rights Reserved.
Now You can easily prepare any kind of Job test on ZulWeb. These Quizzes totally Abstract of All past papers of PPSC, FPSC and NTS. These Job Test Quizzes Contain All type of Knowledge regarding Job Test Preparation.
If you want to prepare online job tests and have Internet access on computer or mobile, do not be late, we will guide you completely. Many academies and institutions receive thousands of rupees to prepare for a job test. But no academy does not give any guarantee to pass the test. But we guarantee that you will easily pass any test if you read these questions half-an-hour daily.
Oceans in the World (Job Test Preparation)
- Largest ocean is pacific, then Atlantic, Indian and then Arctic.
- Largest sea is South China Sea, then Caribbean Sea, then Mediterranean sea, Behring Sea Gulf of Mexico, Sea of Japan, Hudson Bay, East China Sea, Andaman Sea, then Black sea then Red sea and in the last Baltic sea.
- Sea of Japan is famous for fishing area.
- Total seas are 12.
- Bermuda Triange is located in Atlantic Ocean.
- Diego Garcia is in Indian Ocean.
- The deepest place in the Indian Ocean is Sunda Trench.
- Caspian Sea is located in Iraq-Azerbaijan, Turkmensitan, Kazakhstan & Russia.
- Caspian Sea is the largest salt water lake in the world.
- Caspian Sea water is shared by Iran, Russia & Azerbaijan.
- Which sea is sometimes called the Euxine Sea- Black Sea
- What sea is directly north of Poland- Baltic sea
- Arctic Ocean is the smallest ocean.
- Cyprus is an island in the Mediterranean Sea.
- The waters of Caspian Sea are shared by Russia, Iran & Azerbaijan.
- What is the worlds largest sea (in area): South China
- Aral Sea is in Central Asia (Kazakhstan). Aral is an inland sea.
- What is the world’s warmest sea- The Red Sea
- Aegean Sea is located in Atlantic Ocean.
- Sargasso Sea is without a coastline.
- Which of the following cause ocean currents? Permanent winds
- Nether land’s land is below sea level.
- Atlantic Ocean is called the “Herring Pond”.