© Copyright ZulWeb 2020 - All Rights Reserved.
In Pakistan, Zong, Telenor, Ufone, Mobilink, and Warid are providing 3G, 4G USB devices and wingles which can be used to access high speed Internet. These internet devices are restricted to accept the concerned network’s SIMs only. Many Internet users want to insert other networks sims but due to restriction they cannot get change SIM. Those devices/wingles can be unlocked by DC Unlocker tool.
How to Unlock Zong 4G Device
Select your model from the list, unlock it according the procedure we discussed earlier and after successful unlocking, you can use SIMs from all networks in your device. These were some common devices which can be unlocked using DC Unlocker. This tool unlocks some other products also which can be unlocked by the same procedures.
Select manufacturer of your device, connect your device with invalid SIM to your computer and unlock it. You can download the unlocking software from the link below. Please keep this in mind that DC Unlocker tool requires credits to be purchased. Once the preloaded free credits are exhausted, the tool will not work anymore.
How to Unlock Huawei Modems and Phones:
- Install the necessary drivers for your device.
- Download the unlocking software at the bottom of this post, unzip it and run dc-unlocker2client.exe).
- Select Huawei phones or Huawei modems as manufacturer according to your product.
- Make it sure that the phone is turned on while you are connecting it to the PC through USB data cable.
- Select “Auto detect” from the model field and hit search icon.
- Wait till the software detects your device.
- Click on “Unlocking tab” and then click on “Unlock” button.
- The software will unlock your device within a few seconds.
- Restart your computer and launch the modem software.
- Change the Internet configuration settings according to the new network.
- Get connected and enjoy.
Unlock Other Networks Supported Models Phones and Modems:
Asus, 4G Systems, Dell, Gemtek, Hewlett Packard, Huawei, Huawei Phones, INQ Phones, LG phones, Longcheer, Lonsai, Maxon, Micromax, MyWawe, Netgear, Nokia, Novatel Merlin, Option Globetrotter, Onda, Pantech Phones, Pantech, Sierra Aircard, SkypePhones Amoi, Toshibaand ZTE Phones. The procedure is same for unlocking others modems and phones as mentioned above. If you face any difficulty while performing the below steps, kindly have a look on the screenshots above.
If you have problem, this tool doesn’t work or they say that the device is unlocked but they are unable to connect to the Internet. This is so because, the Internet configuration settings are different for each network. So you only need to modify those settings from the modem software or modem settings in your computer’s device manager. Download Free DC Unlocker client and Android applications.