© Copyright ZulWeb 2020 - All Rights Reserved.
The benefits of ginger in the treatment of gastroenteritis are numerous and proven effective in treatment of stomach germs and according to the study of some cases that have been treated. On the other hand, Ginger in general is a plant important health and useful in the treatment of a number of diseases that affect the digestive system as a whole, including stomach germ.
Benefits of ginger in the treatment of stomach germ:
- Ginger contains chemical elements that destroy microbes and bacteria that cause gastrointestinal bacteria.
- Ginger can improve digestion.
- Ginger helps to get rid of symptoms caused by stomach germ such as diarrhea and vomiting.
- Ginger is a general disinfectant for the stomach.
- Ginger treats the pain caused by stomach germs.
- Ginger strengthens the body’s immunity against germs and viruses.
The stomach germ is one of the types of organic bacteria spiral, it affects the bottom of the intestinal wall, and works to destroy the mucosa, where the secretion of urea and thus infection of the wall of the stomach and cause stomach ulcers and the most prominent causes:
- Frequent eating fried foods
- Contaminated foods and beverages cause stomach germ.
- Infection of the stomach germ through the enemy.
- Some medications can cause stomach germ.
Symptoms of stomach germ:
- Repeated abdominal pain especially in the upper abdominal area.
- The feeling of permanent burning in the esophagus.
- Frequent desire to vomit and constant feeling of nausea.
- Abdominal swelling, gas and burping.
- Gastritis can cause weight loss.
- Stomach bacteria cause laziness and inactivity.