If you want to acquire an investment visa to the United States from another country, there are different conditions to meet. We have included the three basic requirements, which you should consider.
There are three basic requirements, which include:
1. That you make an investment in your own business or buy a pre-existing business
2. That the business can create employment opportunities in the United States
3. That the money to be invested is of legal origin, this means legal.
It can be any business where you can generate jobs. You can invest in any business of your own or acquire an already established one. What qualifies is a traditional business, where there is activity, where there is income, and where there are employees.
How Much Should You Invest In A Business?
It is recommended that you invest between $50,000 and $100,000 in U.S. dollars. The law says you must invest enough to be successful in your chosen business. For example, if you want to open a dry cleaner, they will ask you for between $60,000 and $70,000. You decide what the minimum is when you choose the business to invest in.
What Are The Benefits Of The E-2 visa?
1. Allows you to legally live in the USA together with your immediate family (spouse and children under 21 years of age)
2. Grant a work permit, work in your business, so your spouse can also apply for a permit to live in the USA and work (receives a broad employment permit)
3. Give access to education for your children under 21 years of age for free
4. If he or the spouse wishes to study, he or she can also do so
5. A social security number is granted that allows you to do all kinds of procedures within the USA that cannot be obtained with a tourist visa. It allows you to open credit bureaus in the USA to obtain loans with the bank, which can allow you to buy a vehicle, a house, etc.
6. It makes it easier for you to enter the United States permanently. The entries are easier, they grant you a one-time permit, for the entire duration of the visa, which is for a period of 5 years
7. It allows you to bring in people who already work with you and want in your business.
If you are trying to obtain any kind of business, in addition to an investment visa, it is best to consult with a Visa Lawyer LA to guide you through the process and show you exactly what to do.